Makeup Monday - Revlon Colorburst & Super Lustrous Lips

Happy Monday, my friend! It's time to chat about another little bit of cosmetic candy and today it's all about the lips!



I first tried Revlon's Colorburst lip gloss at Lucky FABB and I've been using it in Peony off and on ever since. I really like the flatter shape of the applicator and the gloss itself isn't too sticky. Last week, Target sent me some beauty samples, one of them being Colorburst lip gloss in Hot Pink. I tried it and instantly fell in love with the hot hue on my lips. I simply needed to have it so I went to Target (with coupons in hand!) to get the full tube.

The bad news is their Colorburst selection was almost completely sold out! I didn't want any of the shades that were left so "Operation Hot Pink" was a bust. However, I did end up grabbing a tube of their Super Lustrous lipstick in siren--a burning orange-red. I'm sort of stoked to rock this beautifully bright color. Look for it in an outfit post coming soon!


Pssst... Like this?
Subscribe in a reader | Like on Facebook | Follow on Bloglovin'