Cuffed Trousers: A Fairytale

Once upon a time, I fell in love with the pleated-front shorts and trousers look.

But that look simply isn't flattering on me. So I've just had to admire the look from afar. This is why I was extremely pleased to find a pair of cuffed trousers with a flat front at H&M last weekend. I was not even looking to buy--honest!--I only needed to make a return. But alas, these perfect-for-me pants were just jumping up and down screaming, "Try me on, Adiel!"

So I did.

And I loved them.

So they happily came home with me in place of the dress I returned.


041911

041911

041911

041911


Black blazer - F21 | Peachy-cream pocket tee - Target
Neon yellow and brown belt - H&M | Navy cuffed flat-front trousers - H&M
Vintage gold & amethyst tassel necklace - My grandmother's
Nude platform pumps - Jessica Simpson via Nordstrom
Clock ring - Etsy | Initial ring - Urban Outfitters




041911

And we lived happily ever after.
So far.



Pssst... Like this?
Subscribe in a reader | Like on Facebook | Follow on Bloglovin'