Shopping In My Closet

In an effort to stick to a budget, I've been trying to "shop" my closet more often. This morning my efforts produced this old gem of a tee from circa 2006. I keep it around because it's in the range of my favorite colors--from orange to pink and everything in between! I think it added a springy touch to a mostly neutral outfit. I also had one one of my grandmother's necklaces, but it kept getting caught in my hair so it had to be removed.


 042011

042011

042011

042011

042011

Wide-brimmed straw hat - F21 | Honeysuckle tee - American Eagle
Grey maxi cardi/duster - H&M | Neon yellow belt - H&M | Ring - Target
Skinny jeans - Gap 1969 | Faux wood sandals - Xhilaration
Brown vintage Coach crossbody bag | Clear bangle via Lucky FABB


P.S. Check out my cute little photographer--she has her own blog!



Pssst... Like this?
Subscribe in a reader | Like on Facebook | Follow on Bloglovin'