Late Night Inspiration

This outfit came to me while I was lying in bed trying to sleep and it's a good thing because I woke up late and had no time to fight with my closet. I literally threw this on and didn't even look in the mirror before walking out the door. I got lucky that my outfit idea panned out!


This outfit also marks the official debut of my new earrings that I made last weekend. I received so many compliments and requests to make them for friends--it made me so happy!




042511

042511

042511

042511

042511



Drape collar motorcycle jacket - Target | Green t-shirt - Target
White vintage accordion pleat skirt - Etsy | Black braided belt - H&M | LOVE double ring - F21
Black envelope clutch - Jessica McClintock | Nude platform pumps - Jessica Simpson


P.S. I hate when the wind tries to ruin all my outfit photos!




Pssst... Like this?
Subscribe in a reader | Like on Facebook | Follow on Bloglovin'