Beauty Review: Leotard Optional

opi for sephora urban ballerina collection - leotard optional


On Easter, my super-awesome roommate gave me an Easter "basket" (it was actually a cosmetics bag) with nail polish and tools--it was the sweetest thing! One of the colors she gave me was this pretty pinkish-beige color from OPI for Sephora's Urban Ballerina collection called Leotard Optional (I adore punny color names!). I tried it out as soon as I could and loved it so much that I wore it for most of the week. It sort of made me want to put on some leg warmers and grande jeté across the room. Okay maybe not really, but I did like it quite a bit!




While we're on the topic of nails, I want to share a photo my sister sent me of an adorable manicure she gave herself.

nail art - blue yellow and white manicure

In her own words, here is how she did it:

I painted the blue first while leaving space for the other other color. I filled the triangle in with yellow then I put white dots to camouflage the line.

Pretty adorable, right?


What polish or nail art designs are you loving lately? Please, share!






Pssst... Like this?
Subscribe in a reader | Like on Facebook | Follow on Bloglovin'