Sheyla Hershey World Biggest Breasts Removed After Breast Enlargement Plastic Surgery

Sheyla Hershey, a 32 year-old girl from Texas, has broken the record for the biggest breast implants with an astonishing size of 38KKK. Apparently these enormous balloons are beautiful to their owner, Sheyla says: “To me, big is beautiful. I don’t think I have anything to worry about.” I don’t think it’s beautiful or attractive… I think it’s disgusting, unnatural and you can even use them as a cup holder! UGH!!







The reason why Sheyla Hershey went back in Brazil was given by the fact that American plastic surgeons refused to perform such an intervention, a surgery in which they would have to attach over a gallon of  silicone, because they considered it to be extremely dangerous. But, in Brazil she didn’t had to face this problem and she just returned from  Rio de Janeiro with her new improved silicones.

Next Post