Pretty Poppy

I went out for karaoke and a drunk guy at the bar stopped me and asked, "Excuse me, is that a poppy on your wrist?"

"Yes, it is," I answered.

"What does that mean to you?" he inquired.

"Uh, it's a pretty piece of jewelry."

He then proceeded to tell me a story about poppies that I no longer remember.

Drunk people make me laugh.





033011

033011

033011

033011



033011

033011


Hat - H&M | Polka dot peter pan blouse - Urban Outfitters | Brown belt - H&M
Tomato red midi skirt - H&M | Poppy necklace (worn as bracelet) - Etsy
Grandma's ID bracelet - Vintage | Faux wooden sandals - Xhilaration | Clock ring - Etsy

I need suggestions for good karaoke songs, I never know what to sing! I wanted to sing Best for Last by Adele, but they didn't have it so I sang Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners. What's your go-to karaoke song?