Something-Chic

My coworkers never fail to come up with some sort of description for whatever look I manage to make it to work in. One gal always suggests a prop for me, like, "All you need is a picnic basket/bicycle/bongo/etc..."
 Once I was told I looked like a hipster mannequin, but that could have had a little something to do with the fact that I was immitating a Barbie doll. However, I most frequently get that I'm [insert random category here]-chic. For instance, my looks have been called doll-chic, himalayan-chic, hipster-chic, and, my favorite, 'Big Love'-chic (ha!).

Today, I was called tribal-chic and all I needed was a buffalo! (Thanks KJ! ;)





032911

032911

032911


Black cardi - Zara | Tribal print tee - F21 | Black maxi skirt - F21
Faux wood sandals - Xhilaration | Bracelets - Handmade hex nut bracelet and vintage ID bracelet
Braided leather tassel belt - Handmade by me | Black sunglasses - H&M

How do the people around you categorize your personal style?